Enter to Win A Contemporary Mexican Clay Chiminea!
Entries Close 5th September 2017
Would you like to get outside and enjoy your outdoor spaces this winter? We want to help! This month we are giving away a Chiminea to one lucky Facebook fan.
HOW TO ENTER
- LIKE our Facebook page
- TAG someone you would invite over to enjoy it with
- And tell us where you plan to put it in the COMMENTS.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This prize is 1 Chiminea up to the value of $200 From Mitre10.
- This competition is not open to Espaso Verde Staff or their immediate families.
- The competition is open to people aged 18 years or over.
- Winners must produce I.D. to claim prize.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 5th of September 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Prize is drawn on 6th of September 2017, and the winners will be notified by Facebook private message. Once we have notified the winner and confirmed acceptance of the prize, we will then post the winner on Facebook (Winners will be made public on the 6th -7th of September 2017).
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is to be collected from the nearest Mitre 10 store and is subject to availability. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be notified by direct message on Facebook within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick replacement winners. If the time expires before you contact us, you’ll receive a Facebook direct message to let you know you’re no longer the winner and that the prize has been redrawn.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Only valid entries will be entered into the draw, and who have completed all tasks.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.